UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the recruitment of 2382 Medical Officer Grade 2 posts on 5th December 2022. Online registration process starts form 5th December 2022 for this UPPSC Recruitment 2022. To get more details about this UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2022 eligible candidates can read the fallowing detailed article provided bellow.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the vacancy||Medical Officer Grade 2|
|Number of Vacancies||2382|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Job Updates|
|Notification published date||5th December 2022|
|Apply Online starts from||5th December 2022|
|Last date to Apply||5th January 2023|
|Last date to make payment in banks||2nd January 2023|
|UPPSC Medical Officer Screening Test date||8th January 2023|
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2022
|S No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|8/15||Public Health Specialist||05|
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
UP Public Service Commission has mentioned the fallowing eligibility criteria for Medical Officer Grade 2 posts. This includes Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
|S No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|8/1||Gynecologist||Diploma or M.D/ M.S in Obstetrics and Gynecology,|
|8/2||Anesthetist||Diploma or M.D in Anesthesia|
|8/3||Pediatrician||Diploma or M.D in Child Health|
|8/4||Radiologist||Diploma or M.D in Radio Diagnosis|
|8/5||Pathologist||Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Path. & Bact or Transfusion Medicine, M.D in Pathology or Lab Medicine or Bio-Chemistry|
|8/6||General Surgeon||M.S in General Surgeon|
|8/7||General Physician||Diploma or M.D in General or Emergency Medicine or Dermatology or Family Medicine or Geriatrics|
|8/8||Ophthalmologist||Diploma or M.S or M.D in Ophthalmology|
|8/9||Orthopedician||Diploma or M.S in Orthopedics & Sugary|
|8/10||E.N.T. Specialist||Diploma in OT-RhinoLaryngology, and M.S in E.N.T|
|8/11||Dermetologist||Diploma or M.D in Dermatology or Venereology|
|8/12||Psychiatrist||Diploma or M.D in Psychiatry|
|8/13||Microbiologist||Diploma or M.D in Bacteriology or Microbiology|
|8/14||Forensic Specialist||Diploma or M.D in Forensic Medicine|
|8/15||Public Health Specialist||Diploma or M. D in Relevant Trade|
- Minimum Age Limit is 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPPSC Medical Officer Apply Online
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Exam Fee for Unreserved General, OBC candidates Rs: 80/- + Online processing fee Rs: 25/-, Total Fee Rs: 105/-.
- For SC, ST, Ex Service man Rs: 40/- + Online processing fee Rs: 25/-, Total Fee Rs. 65/-.
- There is no fee for Handicapped candidates.
- Payment can make through Online by using Net Banking, Card payment, Other Payment Modes.
About UPPSC Recruitment Agency
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPPSC, is an agency for recruitment of all the entry-level appointments to the various Group A and Group B Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. UPPSC came into existence on 1 April 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. On 5th December this commission releases a recruitment of 2382 Medical Officer posts.
Latest Job Updates
- UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023 Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 12523 Posts
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out for 1392 Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now for 4500 Vacancy
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 (A & A) Recruitment 2022 | Last date Extended