UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: United India Insurance Company Limited has released a notification to select eligible candidates for 250 Administrative Officer Scale I (Generalist) Vacancies on 08th January 2024. Candidates can check all the details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process in this article.
UIIC AO Notification PDF
United India Insurance Company Limited has published a notification pdf regarding this UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2024 on the official website https://uiic.co.in/. The direct link to view detailed UIIC AO notification is given bellow.
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2024 – Overview
The United India Insurance Company Limited has announced an official UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 on its official portal uiic.co.in. Online registration process starts from 08th January 2024 to 23st January 2024. The complete details about this United India Insurance Company AO Recruitment 2024 are released along with UIIC AO notification 2024 that are as fallows.
|UICI Administrative Officer Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Recruitment
|UICI AO Recruitment 2024
|United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL)
|Name of the Vacancy
|Administrative Officer Scale I (Generalist)
|Number of Vacancies
|All India Job Updates 2024
|Online Registration Dates
|08th January 2024 to 23st January 2024
|21 – 30 Years (Age Relaxation is Applicable)
|Online Written Test & Interview
|UIIC Call Letter Download Date
|10 Days before the exam
|UIIC AO Exam Dates
|To be Notified
UIIC Administrative Officer Vacancy 2024
This year United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) has given a notification to recruit of 250 Administrative Officer Scale I (Generalist) vacancies on 08th January 2024. Aspirants can check post-wise vacancies in the fallowing table.
|Number of Vacancies
UIIC Administrative Officer Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are applying for this UIIC Recruitment 2024, need to fulfill the fallowing eligibility criteria. The detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit are discussed bellow.
Nationality / Citizenship
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Candidate must have minimum Educational Qualification is Degree with 60% marks.
- 55% for SC, ST Category candidates from recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidates must possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31st December 2023.
AAI Apprentice Age Limit
- Candidates must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31st December 2023.
- That means candidate must have been born not earlier than 01st January 1994 and not later than 31st December 2002 both days inclusive.
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (if eligible for reservation)
|Persons with Benchmark Disability
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs) / Short Service Commissioned
Officers (SSCO) who have rendered at least 5 years’ military
service and have been released on completion of assignment
otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of
misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to
military service or invalidation.
|Defence service personnel disabled in operation during the
hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and
released as consequence thereof.
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from
their Husbands, who have not remarried
|Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General
Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance
Company of India Ltd.)
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Link
Applicants who are awaiting eagerly for this United India Insurance Company Limited Administrative Officer Recruitment 2024 can apply by clicking on the fallowing link. Candidates can apply before the last date 23rd January 2024 to avoid technical issues.
- For All Applicants other than SC, ST, PwBD, Permanent Employees of COMPANY can pay Rs: 1000/- Application fee including service charges + GST as applicable.
- SC, ST, PwBD, Permanent Employees of COMPANY can pay Rs: 250/- Service charges only + GST as applicable.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for United India Insurance Company Limited AO Recruitment 2024 will be on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview as fallows.
- Online Examination
UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2024
Aspirant who have a goal to grab this UIIC Administrative Officer Job have to be aware of detailed UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2024. This AO Examination has a total of 200 questions in the online examination with Multiple Choice Questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer.
|Number of Questions
|General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)
UIIC AO Syllabus 2024
The candidates who are appearing for the UIIC AO Exam 2024 must know the UIIC AO Syllabus 2024. This UIIC Administrative Officer Online examination syllabus contains English, Reasoning, and Quantitative subjects. Detailed subject-wise topics are in the table below.
|Subject wise topics
|Seating Arrangements – Circle/Square/Triangle/Linear/ Uncertain number of persons Puzzles Inequalities – Direct and indirect Syllogism Input-Output Data Sufficiency Blood Relations Coding Decoding Order and Ranking Alpha/numeric/symbol Series Distance and Direction Miscellaneous – Odd one out, Word pair, Number pair, Number operation
UIIC Administrative Officer Salary
The basic Salary for UIIC Administrative Officer will have 01 year probation period. After completing the probation period candidates will paid a Basic pay of Rs. 50925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)-96765. Along with admissible allowances and benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI), National Pension System (NPS) etc. At Metropolitan centers salary will be Rs.88,000/- approx.
|Type of Salary
|At Metropolitan centers
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment FAQs
Candidates can apply online for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 from 08th January 2024 to 23rd January 2024.
23rd January 2024
Online Examination & Interview.
Latest All India Government Jobs Updates 2024
- UIIC AO Recruitment 2024, Apply Online for 250 Administrative Officer Vacancies
- AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2024, Apply Online for 130 Vacancies
- NCL Assistant Foreman Recruitment 2024, Apply Online For 150 Posts
- RRC North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024, Apply Online for 1646 Posts
- ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2024, Apply Online for 1100 Posts