IB Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau has published a recruitment of 1671 Security Assistant / Executive and Multi Tasking Staff posts on 28th October 2022. Online Application submission process starts from 5th November 2022 for this IB Recruitment 2022. To get all the details regarding Intelligence Bureau Notification Interesting candidates can read this article carefully.
IB Security Assistant MTS Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau IB|
|Name of the Posts||Security Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Category||All India Government Jobs|
|Notification Released date||28th October 2022|
|Apply Online Starts from||5th November 2022|
|Last date for Online Application submission||25th November 2022|
|Last date for Payment fee through SBI Challan||29th November 2022|
IB Security Assistant MTS Eligibility Criteria
Intelligence Bureau has mentioned the following eligibility criteria that includes educational qualification, age limit are as fallows.
Candidate should pass Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from any recognized board of Education, and posses Domicile Certificate of their state.
Age Limit as on 25th November 2022
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 25 years for MTS posts while Not Exceeding 27 years for Security Assistant posts.
- 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, Ex Serviceman and Sports person.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
IB Security Assistant MTS Posts Details
|S No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale||Experience|
|1||Security Assistant or Executive||1521||Level -3, Rs: 21700/- – Rs: 69100/- + Central Govt allowances||Field Experience in Intelligence work|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff (General)||150||Level -1, Rs: 18000/- – Rs: 56900/-+ Central Govt allowances||–|
IB Security Assistant MTS Apply Online
|Apply Online||Available on 5th November 2022|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023 Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 12523 Posts
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out for 1392 Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now for 4500 Vacancy
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 (A & A) Recruitment 2022 | Last date Extended
IB Security Assistant MTS Examination Pattern
|Tier||Exam Description||Total Marks||Duration|
|Tier – 1 (Common for SA & MTS)||5 parts of Objective type MCQs with One fourth of Negative marking, Each part contains 20 Questions of 1 mark each. They are|
1. General Awareness
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Numerical Analysis, Logical Ability, Reasoning
4. English Language
5. General Studies
|100 Marks||1 Hour|
|Tier -2 (Common for SA & MTS)||Offline Exam of Descriptive type|
1. Translation of a passage of 500 words from local
language/dialect to English and vice versa (40 Marks).
2. Spoken ability (10 Marks – to be assessed at the time of Tier – 3).
|50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Tier – 3||Interview or Personality Test||50 Marks||–|
IB Security Assistant MTS FAQ
IB Security Assistant & MTS notification is the latest recruitment from Intelligence Bureau.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant MTS Examination Date will announced later.
25th November 2022 is the last date to apply online.
Intelligence Bureau fallows 3 Tier examination procedure for IB Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment.