DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organization has announced a recruitment of 1061 Center for Personnel Talent Management (Admin & Allied) cadre posts on 27th October 2022. Online registration process starts from 7th November 2022 for this DRDO Recruitment 2022. To know all the details regarding DRDO CEPTAM Notification Aspiring candidates can read this article carefully.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Notification Details
Defence Research and Development Organization has published a notification document for the recruitment of CEPTAM 10 Admin and Allied cadre posts. This notification pdf has complete information about eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process and more. You can get this DRDO CEPTAM 10 notification by clicking on the following link.
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research Development Organization|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer, Store Asst, Admin Asst & other|
|Number of Posts||1061|
|Post Category||All India Police & Defance Jobs|
|Notification Published date||27th October 2022|
|Apply Online Process Schedule||7th November to 7th December 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test CBT Ter 1 &2|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Important Dates
The Apply Online process starts from 7th November 10 AM, while will ends on 7th December 2022. Schedule for Computer Based Test 1 and downloading of admit card schedule will announced later in their official website.
|Apply Online starting date||7th November 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||9th December 2022|
|Date of availability of Admit Cards||Notified Soon|
|Schedule for CBT 1||Available Soon|
|Result of CBT 1||Available Soon|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Eligibility Criteria
Defence Research Development Organization, Center for Personnel Talent and Management has declared the fallowing eligibility criteria includes educational qualification, physical standards and age limit.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
|Post Code||Classification Group||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|0301||Group B||Junior Translation Officer||Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|0401||Group B||Stenographer Grade 1|
|Bachelor’s Degree with typing skill test on computer||Not exceeding 30 years|
|0501||Group C||Stenographer Grade 2|
|Intermediate or its equivalent with typing skill test||18 – 27 years|
|0601||Group C||Administrative Assistant A (English Typing)||Intermediate or its equivalent with typing skill test||18 – 27 years|
|0602||Group C||Administrative Assistant A (Hindi Typing)||Intermediate or its equivalent with typing skill test||18 – 27 years|
|0701||Group C||Store Assistant A (English Typing)||Intermediate or its equivalent with typing skill test||18 – 27 years|
|0702||Group C||Store Assistant A (Hindi Typing Typing)||Intermediate or its equivalent with typing skill test||18 – 27 years|
|0801||Group C||Security Assistant A||Intermediate or its equivalent and Physical fitness and capability to undertake strenuous duties||18 – 27 years|
|0901||Group C||Vehicle Operator A||10th Class Pass & Possession of a valid driving license for two or three wheeler and light and heavy vehicles, Knowledge of motor mechanism, Experience of driving a motor car for at least three years.||Not Exceeding 27 Years|
|1001||Group C||Fire Engine Driver A||10th Pass & Possession of a valid driving license for two or three wheeler and light and heavy vehicles, Knowledge of Traffic regulations and Physical fitness and capability for strenuous duties||18 – 27 years|
|1101||Group C||Fireman||10th Pass & Physical fitness and capability to perform strenuous duties||18 – 27 years|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Posts Details
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|0301||Junior Translation Officer||33|
|0401||Stenographer Grade 1 (English Typing)||215|
|0501||Stenographer Grade 2 (English Typing)||123|
|0601||Administrative Assistant A (English Typing)||250|
|0602||Administrative Assistant A (Hindi Typing)||12|
|0701||Store Assistant A (English Typing)||134|
|0702||Store Assistant A (Hindi Typing Typing)||4|
|0801||Security Assistant A||41|
|0901||Vehicle Operator A||145|
|1001||Fire Engine Driver A||18|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Apply Online Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- For General, OBC and EWS candidate Rs: 100/-.
- There is no Fee for SC, ST, PH and Female candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Exam Pattern
|Tier||Type of Examination||Post Code||Scope of Examination||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|I||Computer Based Test||0301||40 Question on General Hindi||80 Marks||60 min|
|I||Computer Based Test||0401 to 1101||40 Question on General English||75 Marks||60 min|
|II||Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable (Qualifying in Nature2)||0401 to 1101||It is also mandatory for shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Tests as per the norms, wherever applicable.|
|II||Descriptive||0301||Translation & Essay||200 Marks||120 min|
Physical Fitness & Capability Test
The criteria for Physical Fitness and capability test for Security Assistant, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman posts is as fallows.
- Height without shoes 165 cm for male and 157 cm for female candidates.
- Chest 81 cm when Un-expanded and 5 cm expansion.
- Weight minimum 50kgs for male and 45kgs for female candidates.
- Distant 6×6 without aids, Near vision should be normal but with corrections for person above 40 years of age.
- Each eye must have full field of vision, No Night and color blindness.
Physical Endurance Test
- For Male Candidates
- Running a distance of 1600 meter in 07 minutes time.
- Carrying a weight of 63.5kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 sec (Only for Fireman post)
- 03 meters vertical rope climbing (03 meters foot above ground)
- 20 sit ups
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch & landing on both feet (long jump) (to achieve in any one of the 03 chance given.
- For Female Candidates
- Running a distance of 800 meter in 05 minutes time.
- Carrying a weight of 63.5kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 sec (Only for Fireman post).
- 2.5 meters vertical rope climbing (2.5 meters foot above ground).
- 15 sit ups OR
- Long jump of 2.0 meters (to achieve in any one of the 03 chance given).
There shall be 10% relaxation in the performance standards for the candidates having age more than 40 years.
Latest Job Updates
- UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023 Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 12523 Posts
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out for 1392 Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now for 4500 Vacancy
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 (A & A) Recruitment 2022 | Last date Extended
DRDO CEPTAM 10 FAQ
DRDO has two stages of examination. They are Tier 1 and Tier 2 or Physical fitness and capability test.
Candidate should poses Graduation for Group B posts and 12th or 10 pass for Group C posts.
Detailed Physical and Medical Standards are available in this article.