AFCAT 01/2023 Notification: Indian Air Force has released a Notification for 241 AFCAT Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches, NCC Special Entry seats commencing in January 2024 Vacancy on 25th November 2022. Online registration process starts from 1st December 2022 for this AFCAT Notification. To get all the details regarding Air Force Common Admission Test Notification eligible candidates can read this detailed article understandingly.
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Exam Category||All India Education Updates|
|Notification Published date||25th November 2022|
|Starting date of Apply Online||1st December 2022|
|Last date to Apply||30th December 2022|
|Admit Card releasing date||To be Announced|
|AFCAT Examination dates||24th, 25th and 26th February 2023|
AFCAT 01/2023 Vacancy Details
|S No||Branch||Total No of Seats||Qualification|
|1||Flying||10||Bachelor’s Degree with Physics & Mathematics 10+2 Level or B.E or B/Tech|
|2||Ground Duty (Technical)||130||Aeronautical Engineering in Electronic or Mechanical|
|3||Ground Duty (Non – Technical)||118||Any Degree|
|4||Flying (NCC Special Entry)||10% of Seats||NCC Air Wing Senior Division C Certificate|
AFCAT 01/2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be a citizen of India, Have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria. This criteria includes Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Flying Branch candidates must have passed with at least 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level. And
- Graduation with minimum three years degree or BE / B.Tech or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 60% of marks.. OR
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India are also eligible.
- For Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry 20 – 24 years as on 01 January 2024 that means born between 02-01-2000 to 01-01-2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Upper age limit for candidates having Commercial Pilot License is relaxable upto 26 years that means born between 2nd January 1998 to 1st January 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch candidates 20 – 26 years as on 01 January 2024 that means born between 02-01-1998 to 01-01-2004 (both dates inclusive).
AFCAT 01/2023 Apply Online
|Apply Online||Available on 1st December 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- For AF CAT Entry Rs: 250/-.
- There is No Fee for NCC Special Entry.
- Payment mode: Online
Latest Job Updates
- UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023 Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 12523 Posts
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out for 1392 Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now for 4500 Vacancy
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 (A & A) Recruitment 2022 | Last date Extended